UPDATE! On about to do something bad..

Alexandra • Graduating this year with a bachelors in psychology. Then med school. In a loving relationship of 6 years. Not TTC! ❤️❤️

Hi ladies I didn’t end up telling his girlfriend because I figured that the world works Karma and the way they both did me that both of them were going to pay. I told him I never wanted to hear or see from him again and I blocked all his contact methods. I then found out by someone in his family that he had broken things off with her yesterday after I told him a little about himself and I expressed all my feelings about this whole situation. I don’t know why he broke up with her and frankly I don’t care.

P.S- I respect all relationships, and women however this woman I have no respect for her. My ex boyfriend and I were going through a really hard patch in April and she clearly knew he had been in a relationship for 8 years but didn’t care to tell him otherwise she decided to proceed him into a relationship where not even her best friend recommended because I was still in the picture. I believe and his family believe that she did not want to lose him to me because she’s insecure. I know my worth and she can have him.

However I know the piece of shit this man is so it doesn’t matter whether or not he broke up with her. He lost all his chances with me.

Thanks for the advice.