Is It Too Late To Be Adopted ????

Ra

I honestly want a new family sometimes mine is just the worse like they just don’t seem to understand. my sister is CONSTANTLY asking me to watch her 3 kids meanwhile I have 3 of my own and I’m 7 months pregnant. I’m exhausted half the time with my own kids so babysitting just isn’t in my plans, I never ask her to watch my children because as a mother of 3 I know what we go through. she always asks me to take my nephew to his therapy (he’s autistic) literally on the day he’s supposed to go then gets mad when I can’t. I was in the middle of my internship and she asked me to take him & I said I was working and she was like why can’t I just leave.....no better question why can’t you leave your job to take your own son ? .....and my mom isn’t any better, she had us at a young age not sure if that has anything to do with why she acts the way she does but she’ll literally talk about us to each other & then try to act like she never did. it’s just so irritating when it’s your family that’s constantly stressing you out.....anyway my nephew turned one on Tuesday, and my sister is having a bday party for him today. but my 25th bday is Monday and my husband wanted to take me to panama fl for my bday because he knows how much I wanted to go. and we really don’t get to do anything with just us, especially since we’re about to become parents of 4 we wanted to get away and do something for us. So I asked my mom to watch my son because my daughters will be with his aunt this is how it went

Like he won’t even remember a first bday, and it wasn’t even that serious. first birthdays are never for the child honestly, it’s at a place he won’t even be able to do anything at because he can barely walk. but I’m wrong for wanting to celebrate a birthday I’ve been planning for a long time. she loves to try and make people feel bad. she even called my sister just to talk to her about me not coming to the party.