Positive thoughts

Jessica

Hey ladies! So I have been down and out for the last 2 days and that is not like me, I'm usually a happy go lucky person but I can't seem to get it together me & my hubby have been trying to have a baby for a little over a year now I have been to the Dr and everything is OK with me, he went to the Dr got on some meds for his stress, got a note so he could go to hospital to get check out with his sperm, but the Dr told him his stress could have a lot to do with us not getting pregnant so we have been seeing what the meds are going to do, it is working he is less stress and more happy when he comes home, BUT when we have sex he can't cum now, he has never had that problem, its the meds he looked it up online and a lot of guys had that problem but for most of them it went away after a month and some did not, so now we have to wait a month to see if it will go away, I guess what I'm getting at is that I am tired of waiting, I've been waiting for a year I just want a baby, since I met my hubby that's all I have wanted was to have a baby with him its all I think about, its the only thing missing in our life right now, we are buying a house so we have that covered, I just want it so bad I wake up thinking about it, I go to work and think about it all day, and I go to bed thinking about it, I just want to get my mind off of it, but then I see my nephew, or see my friends kids and it makes me want one even more, I just am tired of waiting for it to happen to me! Positive thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks ladies!!!