My man is leaving me while i’m 9 weeks pregnant😭

Jamilla

We have been together for 11 years and this pregnancy wasn’t planned. I was on the pill and never forgot any.. but still here i am, 9 weeks pregnant.

I have a 14 year old daughter and raised her alone. He is in our lives for 11 years now and i thought we had a great relationship😒

So now he is telling me i force this child on him😕 because i don’t want a abortion at 9 weeks! He said he never forgive me if i choose for the baby because he isn’t ready for a kid now. He is working long days and he wants to be there for his kid. He thinks that our relationship won’t last if we go for this kid so his solution is: i’ll just go now... 😑 i really don’t understand this😪 He is leaving me because i don’t want a abortion 🤔 he understands how hard this is for me but still leaves 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t want to do this again 😥 i’m so affraid and so hurt. I don’t know how to go on but i just can’t abort my baby. I wanted a baby for so long and now i’m losing everything. My work (his company his money) my man everything is falling apart.

I hate him for doing this but love him so much at the same time.

I really need some advice, i’m so heartbroken💔