On thursday August 23 at 9:30am I went into the hospital to have the doctor turn the baby, which was...

On thursday August 23 at 9:30am I went into the hospital to have the doctor turn the baby, which was successful!!! Then they gave me medication to help me dialate. The contractions were getting more intense that evening. I couldn't sleep, so they gave me some pain medication to help me sleep. By morning the contractions had subsided. They checked my cervix and I was 3 cm dialate, but my cervix hadn't softened. They checked the baby and everything was fine. They gave me more medicine to help me dialate. The next morning (Saturday) they did an ultrasound and saw that the baby flipped back into the breech position. They checked my cervix again, and it still hadn't softened.

That is when they decided a C-section was needed. I went into the OR and they gave me a spinal tap and epidural. Then after my partner came in they did the procedure. Then my little girl came into the world. At 9 pounds and 4.2 ounces and 20.24 inches long came Selma Freyda-Ann Reynolds into the world. I had two miscarriages before, so she is my rainbow 🌈 baby...