Sitting here with a negative test, crying.....

Well, AF is officially a week late... a year and a half TTC and month 4 with Metformin for PCOS...I told my ob I had two cycles in a row to the date and she got excited and told me if I wasn’t pregnant in 6 months then come back. And now I’m late again, maybe I spoke too soon. I feel like my baby is coming, but every negative test breaks my heart. I try to hide the pain and tests from my husband because I know how bad he wants one and I can’t give him that one thing. I feel like a burden, and that if he married someone else maybe he’d have a baby by now. I feel like a failure to him, but yet he still loves me and wants to be with me and in my mind I don’t understand it. The pressures of TTC and people asking when we’re going to have kids is overwhelming for me. It stresses me and makes things worse for me. I know there are people who are going through way worse, and I am SO sorry and hope you get your baby soon. I just feel like I am at MY own breaking point of TTC. No one tells you the heartache and emotional stress of TTC.

I guess this was just a rant I needed to get off my chest today. Thank you for reading!