Waiting for results.... Anxious!!! 😮

Samantha

I started taking maca, vitex, and a prenatal last month. Has anyone had luck this those supplements??

So here's my story I feel like there's too many weird symptoms for me to not wonder...

At 5dpo I had a dream that my best friend and I both took a test and both were positive... Which I just put two and two together she is convinced that she is pregnant now too and I didn't tell her about the dream.

I've had cramping pretty much since then.

I had another dream at 8dpo that we went to a family get together and my mother in law came up to me and gave me a hug and started rubbing my tummy and announced to everyone we were expecting and we hadn't even told her yet.

I have had acid reflux for the past 5 days even if I don't eat something for awhile I burp up acid.

I've had pressure in the uterus area a couple days where it feels like theres a weight sitting on my lower tummy.

And the weirdest is my favorite pair of shoes to wear to work are too small on my right foot now.

I really am praying that this time is it and we get a healthy sticky bean of our own!! I couldn't possible make all this up right!???

I did take a test yesterday at 12dpo and it was negative but I know its still early so I still have my hopes up!!