Lust or love 🤷🏼‍♀️🖤

Ashley • Ashley Parker

Okay so I’m dating this guy. We met through Instagram, while I was in a unhealthy relationship. Keep in mind my unhealthy relation ship was with a man who cheated on me, which I was fully aware of but chose to ignore it and hold on to someone that wasn’t there. So is man texted me and called me gorgeous and blah blah blah. He’s a rapper, and he’s cute, funny. But he’s busy, allll the time. All he ever talks about when we do talk is sex. It’s just like damn. Sometimes I make shit up just to get his attention. I am a very freaky girl, I love sex. But he’s talks about having sex but when we get together all he does is finger me and I give him head. It’s just like I feel like I’m being used. He asked me for money plenty times before. I’ve given him over 100 in cash. Sometimes I end up giving him head and he leaves. What should I do? I’m crying myself to sleep and just feel alone. Because when we aren’t talking freaky he’s busy. I have a feeling he’s cheating. I made a fake ig account. And he’s telling “her” not to tell me we are texting and not to say that he wants to get alone with “her”. He said to “her” that if I asked to deny deny deny, so... idk. If I tell him how I feel he’ll make me seem like the bad guy. This is me down below or above where ever the picture pops up.