BFP after miscarriage...do I trust it???

Colleen

Okay before everyone gets all excited...

I miscarried back in June. I took a test in April but almost didn’t because I swear my period had started. But it was super light and only needed a liner. SIL told me to test and a tiny faint line showed. So excited right? Well, HCG was doing what it was supposed to do but the scans never showed anything. Eventually miscarried and 9 weeks after ovulation and it was horrible. I don’t want to ever do that again.

Fast forward to August...

We get the go ahead to try this month and progesterone looks really promising. AF comes 2 days early which made me sad but oh well, next month. Period has been super light and I’d be starting day 4 and still there’s nothing but a drop on a liner. Hmm so I just took a test and boom, BFP.

I’m having mixed emotions and can’t even allow myself to get a little excited since I feel like I’ll miscarry again since it’s starting the same way. Plan on retesting in a couple weeks and see if the line lightens of goes away. Don’t really want to call my doctor right away because I did last time and it made worse...