Boys boys boys 😭

M

I’ve had i wouldn’t say a crush, maybe it is but I’m afraid to admit, since I was 13 and I’m not 16 going on 17. Around easter time last year we started walking home together, it was his idea in my opinion, and the feeling I had once dig deep down resurfaced 🤦🏻‍♀️ My “friend” had found out about these feelings and tried to get ya together or at least subtly pop it into a sentence that I liked this guy. I really wanted this guys Snapchat (we will call him chips) but my friend would refuse to give it to me. In the end as a new it would happen, chips found out I wanted his Snapchat and hes not stupid and found out. My Friend gave me it but I didn’t add him for a few days, and chips kept wanting me to add him. Eventually I did. Anyway after planning to meet then me canceling

didn’t want to, he said to me in the worst way possible that he didn’t like me 🤷🏻‍♀️ so I left it got over it and moved on. Until now, he’s been texting me at least once almost everyday! I’m so confused I don’t know weather he likes me or not or is just playing me! Please give me some advice I’m so lost! I sit looking at my phone waiting for him to send me a message 😭😭