I want to propose to my BF

Sa

We’ve been together for almost 5 years, we have a 7 month old together. We have been through so much together, Hell, and are still holding strong.

I love him so much and can’t imagine not having him in my life.

He’s the “intellectual type” (self proclaimed nerd)

I’m his first real relationship and I have been married and divorced before. I always said I’d never get married again but damn.. I want to put a ring on it. I’m afraid he will say no or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve never been more nervous. Anyone have any words of encouragement, words of wisdom, anything to say... what would you do and how

My boys 💜

I’m still waiting on the ring I ordered him, now to find a onesie for our son that says something like “will you marry my mom”. I plan on getting down on one knee when he realizes what the baby’s clothes say!

Thank you for all the good vibes 💜💜

I get everyone saying to not do it, I do. He’s not a macho man, very manly tho. His pride wouldn’t be hurt. I’ll poke and fish around for sure to make sure I’m not shooting myself in the foot but I feel confident I’ll get a yes. He’s all for girl power and females being strong and not sticking to gender norms. I’m not worried about his ego being hurt.

Update:

So I took the advice to discuss it with him and I fished around and he pretty much said he is into it and would think it would be awesome if I proposed. It ended with him saying “the first one to propose wins” 😂