😪 2nd priority

This is a rant.. so I feel as though I am a 2nd priority to my boyfriend and I have express that to him and want to be treated equal to his best friend, I do not want to be #1 nor #2, but to be equal.

Although his best friend, who I tolerate and respect to a certain degree (used to change plans and my him come home later than would be said, he has a son that isn't biologically mine that I take care as if he was mine), I'm not here for his son, I'm here for him.. anyways, his best friend doesn't even respect me back and it hurts.

Now my best friend is talking to my bf co-worker (he set them up) and so he wanted her to come drive to him tonight to see each other and she did and I've been trying to get a hold on her, well I call my boyfriend, sounded like he didn't even want to talk and I'm like I can't a hold of my friend, turns out they are all hanging out at a friend's house of my bf who also is a co-worker.

I'm over here hurt and don't want to see anyone now because no one told me they were going to go over there and it can't go anywhere because I can't leave the baby alone and I'm with him 24/7 watching him until I start my new job, but

I just can't believe that this is how it is 😪😢

At the end of the night I know my bf and I will be alright and everything will be fine, but just tonight over did it with the fact that my best friend didn't even tell me that she is over there, I wouldn't of cared 😪 but I tried to call like 3 times..

I'm just so hurt by them all