My mom sent me a friend request..

V.

My mom and I have not had communication for a little more than a year. She tried to ruin my marriage, and when I refused to divorce my wonderful husband and father of our daughter, all hell broke loose. She told our family from her side (my aunts/uncles/everyone) that my husband had hit her (they had a verbal argument) and she said that I watched an allowed him to be so abusive towards her. Then she said I was also very abusive. I had started saying “no” when she asked me to watch my sister. Which was every single day from dusk til dawn and I had a newborn. Anyways, my grandmother ended up calling me to tell me she was disappointed in me. For behaving the way I was behaving and for doing what I was doing. She said I should be ashamed of myself. It was extremely painful to hear this, I even cried on the phone because I’ve never done anything for them to be ashamed of me or disappointed.. those were the last words I ever heard from her. My sweet loving grandmother died a few days later from a massive heart attack. I adored my grandmother. I moved in with her a few years ago to look after her, I did everything for her. So the fact that my mom LIED and ruined her image of me, is unforgivable. The fact that those were her last words to me thanks to my mom is unforgivable. Eventually for obvious reasons we stopped talking and I’ve moved on (how I can) with my life. I struggle, I cry, I get angry when I remember, but I’ve done my best to move on. Although my family no longer contacts me unless it’s to give me hateful unpleasant comments I loved them all so much. So it’s been a bit of a struggle to accept that my mom is a horrible human being and all that. Today I received a friend request from a fake profile. I instantly knew it was my mom because she’s easy to read, she was always talking to a guy and I knew no one else who knew him. so of course that was clue 1 that it was her. Second she had a picture of a truck that she had in another Facebook that I had made for her. Realizing it was her brought back all kinds of feelings. My dad tells me she maybe wants to have peace. But how can I ever give her peace when she did everything in her power to destroy mine? Now I’m considering accepting it so she can SEE what she’s missing out on. So she can see how my daughter is growing up just fine without her, so she can see our family is slowly growing even though she planted So much venom trying to ruin it. And so she can lurk like the snake she is. Im sorry, I’m still so angry. What she did was unforgivable. Maybe I should just leave it there or delete it, out of sight out of mind... right?