Anyone have anything like this?? Please help!! :(

Angel
Period was extremely short and light but on time (about two weeks ago). I just got off my birth control early (a few days ago) because of this and was just going to wait out and have an early period. There's no show of it, no signs, spotting, nothing. I've always gotten it on the third day exactly (even when getting off it early) and I have very regular periods. I've been getting symptoms since halfway through last month. Including headaches, dizzyness, bloating, swelling and soreness of my breasts, cravings or wanting nothing to do with food, i'm so tired and was getting a gassyish feeling only in my uterus, like bubbly. Cramps and I swear my nails and hair suddenly started growing like crazy, too. Not to mention it's not even 4 in the afternoon and I've peed over 6 times and find myself waking up to urinate when that never happens. I'm overly sensitive, which im not sure if that's even a sign and randomly nauseous. I took two tests almost a week ago and they came back with faint positives but only really visible after the time limit. Now they are faint but have like a box outlining where the line should be. I plan on testing again in a few days, however, I wanted to see if anyone's been through anything like this and was pregnant or has any knowledge or suggestions on it. Anything is appreciated!