Ended in a miscarriage

Sierra • USAF wife🇺🇸💕| Pre-Med student 👩🏽‍⚕️

Hey ladies...

just in need of a little pep talk ..

So Im currently going through a miscarriage.. I was 6w5days yesterday. I was at work (work at my OBGYN office) & I went to the bathroom & when I wiped there was pink discharge blood .. of course I freaked out & put myself on the books and my doctor did “my first exam”... she said I wasn’t actively bleeding & that my cervix was shut... she told me to not worry... she had me do an ultrasound & the tech said she couldn’t see a significant change since my last scan & the pregnancy didn’t look viable. I did an HCG quant test as well... they ended up sending me home for the day because there was no way I was able to work..

A couple hours later I had extreme extreme cramping (which made me almost throw up and pass out) my husband rushed me to the hospital where they basically redid all the test .. however they confirmed my hormone levels which was at a 48 this morning (at my job) & a 45 at the hospital ...

It has been a very very emotional 24hours... I just don’t understand why these things have to happen.. the feeling absolutely sucks....

My husband & I talked and he wants to try and conceive asap once were emotionally ready... I know this is something we both want very bad, but I am feeling so doubtful & hurt over this..

Has anyone else experienced a miscarriage that ended up getting pregnant right away & the pregnancy went all the way to term? Im just too afraid to experience this again :(