What a waste 😏

My husband and I have been together for 8 years going on 9 since we were in high school. We have a four year old son and we have been married for 10 months and I am now pregnant with our baby girl that is due in October. He just told me a few days ago that he feels that I forced him to marry me and that he didn’t want to get married (which is totally a lie) and pretty much made me feel extremely low and hurt because now I feel I have been living a lie & doing my duties as a wife and having his children just got him to waste my time cause truly thought that is what he wanted to do and he was happy . He truly fooled me. My baby shower is today and I’m trying to focus on the baby and being happy after hearing this cause he repeated it again last night and said it with such aggression.

I know he has been upset because my maiden name is on my insurance card cause I have Medicaid and we are married so he is upset my doctors call me by my maiden name instead of his last name but I feel that it is not that serious for him to say hurtful things and also be controlling, prideful and wasting my time if that’s how he truly feel. I was so hurt and I couldn’t help by cry (hormones overly emotional right now lol) but he doesn’t care . So after our daughter ( that only I provide for at this moment) I will be seeking divorce. I been through enough emotionally throughout this process anyways. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Gotta do what I gotta do I guess but I would never do that to someone.