I am so ready for this day And weekend to end

Patricia

I just need someone anyone to hear this. Tomorrow is my wedding and you would think that I would be in heaven but the anxiety is growing more and more. And it’s not because my gut is telling me to run. It’s everything else. It could be that I’m too happy and I know something is going to go wrong. Or that I am terrified of the process of moving, it stems from issues in my childhood, it could also be that when I broke down from the stress in front of my mom she suggested that we cancel the wedding. Every time I try to talk my anxiety out with my fiancé he just says I’ll be ok and to relax. All I really want to do is get this day over and get the wedding over and start my life with him. I’m so exhausted from the building stress. I was hoping to get some needed stress reduction by getting my nails done, but my car may have a flat or soon to be flat tire so I’m in a parking lot waiting for my dad to come rescue me yet again. I wonder some time if someone is trying to tell me something. What do I do?