Clear blue and glow app ovulation

Sheryl

Hey Ladies, can you pls help me on this one.. So today is showing on my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> that I am ovulating, which is correct. I have been using clearblue advanced digital and clear blue digital ovulation test and on the 7th, I have solid smiley on both. As you can see, hubby and I were baby dancing since the beginning of my fertile window and as soon as I started getting the blinking smiley on advanced digital clearblue on the 3rd. So far everything is working the same both ovulation tests and app glow.. I have tested again this afternoon using my clearblue digital and I still get the solid smiley ( this is the 2nd day of solid smiley ). Anyways, on the 6th it says on app that I have 13.3 chance and on the 7th ( when I get my 1st solid smiley ), it was 16.3 and today the 7th, I have 10.9 - tomorrow will be 4.7. Should we still need to do it tomorrow or we have enough baby dancing? Hubby is complaining already as I have to ask him to come home in the middle of the day from work so we can do it. It is hard to do it at night when you have 2 kids at home, lols.