PCOS??? I need my period back!!!!

Ac

My heart is breaking! Ive been trying to have a baby for over 2 years now, maybe almost 3? And I’ve always been a healthy weight, recently I’ve put on ALOT of weight, (boyfriend feeds me up to much! ) and I’ve now lost my good friend flo. I haven’t had a period since June. I last started my period 83 days ago and I’m late by 52 days. I have never... in all the years I’ve had a period ever skipped a month.. an now I’ve almost skipped 3.. I didn’t want to give up trying for a baby but now I feel this is God’s way of not letting me be able to get pregnant. I have had bloods done and that was negative, I’ve had many HCG tests and all negative. This week I’m having hormones checked through bloods an then if that’s not making any sense I’m having an ultrasound. My doctor thinks it is PCOS. But we dont obviously know yet. HOW CAN I GET MY PERIOD BACK!!! If anyone has tried any home remedies?? Any herbal medication or medication in general or ANYTHING to bring their missing period back please let me know what you did? I’m going to have to wait till ultrasound sound though.. I know my chances are like 1/100 but in case there is a baby I don’t want to do anything dangerous. I also have the WORST heartburn! I deal with it nonstop every god damn day! It’s so bad to the point it goes up my nose sometimes, I’m coughing cause of it, I choke on my acid. And doctors couldn’t care less about it.. is it a PCOS symptom? I know I’m overweight so that’s probably why? Any help would be wicked!