Being a high school dropout

I dropped out of school in grade 10 because I had anxiety and was bullied had NO friends so I said fuck it I’ll leave ran away to live with my now husband . Now about 4 years later I am thinking about getting a GED but I opened to the first page and I already have no clue what anything in it means , I was always in “special “ classes because of my ADHD so almost everything was read to me so it’s really just taking its toll on me causing stress and I don’t think I would ever be able to do it and I’m very smart I have a 164 IQ , but it doesn’t really mean anything because i can rarely focus for more than 10-20 mins I also go from really wanting to do it one week so I can go be a wildlife officer to wanting to just never go back never get my diploma the next because I am married and my husband is in school to be a mechanic . Why would I need school too? I want to be a mom not an officer. I feel absolutely lost in what to do. (There is more reasoning and parts to the story but this is the main jyst of it) So this post is to ask if you were in my shoes what would you do? / if you Have ever been in my shoes of dropping out what did you do? Did you regret it?

Vote below to see results!