We decided to stop trying...

Tiffani

When we begin our journey of trying to have a baby we never imagine how emotionally draining it is. It’s tough to constantly see that negative test every month. My husband is being deployed next month and we were really trying to get pregnant before he left. Unfortunately we’ve been really struggling to get pregnant. So this morning after talking all weekend about it we decided to stop trying, we are not going to track my ovulation and we are not going to come to this app for the next month. We are going to just stop trying and see what happens. I hear so many success stories about people telling me to stop trying to make a baby it’ll happen. and while I am not expecting to fall pregnant this month I am expecting a stress free month. We have already excepted that we will not get pregnant before he leaves we can’t rush this process so we have to put it on hold for a year which is really tough when you both really want a baby. Unfortunately my husband’s job comes first. As nerve-racking as it is to not tracking anything I’m also really excited to have this intimate time with my husband to not feel stress that we’re only having sex to try to make a baby...To ladies who have been trying way longer than I have I wish I could just give you all a hug we’ve been at this for a few months now and it’s so difficult emotionally for me so I can’t imagine what you all have gone through you’re so strong don’t let anybody tell you differently. So here is to the next month a month hopefully free of stress and the possibility of a baby.