Dress up for sex? Boyfriend don’t approve? Help

Juli

My BF and I have been together for 7 years now. Along the way we got super comfortable with each other. Every year we would learn and experience more about each other. I forgot to mention in almost 21 years old and his almost 22. We meet in middle school and dated ever since. When it comes to sex we have experienced a lot of things. On special occasions I love dressing up for him. Put a sexy lingerie or sexy outfit. He loves it and I love to please him. For his birthday in about a week I want to dress up with a wig and sexy lingerie that he picked. I did not told him about the wig and the fact that I want to look like someone else for him. This idea for me I love it. I asked him not trying to give anything away. But I was what would he think if I dress as someone else during sex. And he responded by saying that he would feel really weird because even if it’s me, he would feel like it’s someone else and that he loves me in bed not someone else. I really like the idea but and want to give him this. What do you all think?