Am I Wrong For This?

Brianna

My husband and I got engaged in March 2017, and I found I was pregnant a couple weeks after. Our goal was always to be married before we had a baby so we got married while I was pregnant but couldn’t afford to have a real big wedding or a honeymoon. So we’ve been planning our honeymoon for October & we’ll be gone for a whole week. My mom has agreed to keep her while we’re gone. However, I’m getting backlash from my dad and stepmom because they think she’s too young to be left without us for so long. She’ll be 10 months by the time we’re gone. And she’s not a high maintenance baby. She literally just likes to chew on everything and watch educational baby videos on YouTube sometimes. Or kiss herself in the mirror lol. She’s not fussy & she doesn’t have stranger danger where she cries when she’s not around her parents. The only rough thing is keeping her asleep at night. But other than that she’s very easy to watch. And my mom knows that that’s why she volunteered to keep her. She watches her once a week already so it’s not like she’ll be uncomfortable with her grandmother. I honestly think they’re just jealous because they got married in 2014 but didn’t have a big wedding or honeymoon either and I think they may just be upset that I’m having my honeymoon before theirs. But am I wrong? I mean I already know I’m going to miss her like crazy, it kills me to know I’d be away from her for so long. So should we not leave her? Should we postpone our honeymoon or will she be fine?

Vote below to see results!