I want my husband to F*** me

Cassandra • 👰🏼🤵🏻07/10/2016🤰🏼07/27/19 ❤️❤️

Some back story, my husband is not circumcised and so it already takes him a long time to get off (I definitely don’t mind 😉) how ever when he drinks he take extra long and He can’t get off........So my husband and I decided we wanted to have baby so I went off my BC. I stopped taking it at the start of my last period and it was also at the end of the package. So once I finished my period I feel as though he has purposely drinking more so he doesn’t have sex so we don’t make a baby. Every time I want to talk about it he just claims he is just trying to relax but I call bull because before we stopped the BC he would only drink maybe 4 times a month and now it is every day!!! I am ovulating and Very horny and he starting to piss me off!! The shitty part is since he doesn’t want to have sex my initial reaction is to take offense and it hurts my self-esteem and blah blah. We have been together for 5 years and married for 2 and I have only gained maybe 20 lbs since we started however he had gained 50+ and I find him extremely attractive and (according to my friends lol I am way out of league so he is lucky to have me hahahah)

Any who what should I do?