Upset by OB

Okay so I love my OB/GYN he amazing and so is his staff I've never had any issues with him at all. Well back story I had my youngest about 6 months ago. Well I have some issues like PCOS and other stuff that I developed after having her so we (hubby n I) n one of the nurse practitioner (which she decided with my doctor) talked about me having one more child than having my uterus removed after. Well I found out two days ago (9/8/18) on my hubby n I 1 year anniversary I was pregnant (took 3 first responds and 2 digital). Well I had a annual check up today so they checked my urine and saw I was pregnant (before seeing me so I could tell him). Well he came in my room and looked mad off the bat. He pretty much just said u can't have ur examine cuz ur urine came back positive so we r doing blood work to check n see how far u are or if it was a false positive...... "Okay if u have PCOS u know u can get false urine positive test" so that was all he said really except when leaving the room he looked at my and said let's hope that it is a false positive..... Am I crazy or was that uncalled for? I mean if he had a good reason to say that than I'd understand but talk to me about why u think that not just say it and walk out with a pissed look.