Hot Night With My BF

Alexandria

Soooo my bf and I were invited to this part this past weekend. So I told him to bring condoms cause I was gonna fuck him good that night. Thank goodness he did. He doesn’t drink, but I do. So I was feeling good after 3 drinks (my limit) and I whispered, “ Baby, take me home so you can tear this ass up”. He had this wild ass grin on his face and found us an excuse to leave the party early. We finally got home and I kicked my heels off shouting “ You gone take this pussy or what?!”. He came over and picked me up against the wall, I screamed and giggle as he spanked me. I got thrown onto the bed and he couldn’t wait to get my clothes off. I told him uh uh you gotta work for it. He said fuck that and ripped my shit off (I consented, it was sexy😩)

I couldn’t wait to get him inside of me because it’s been 2 months since we’ve had sex (don’t worry we were both content). But for some reason tonight I couldn’t help but want to fuck him until he was dehydrated! Hell, I almost passed out! We went on for 2 hours annnnnnnnd he tried 3 new positions and made cum SEVEN TIMES!!! I thought my vagina would fall off! It was a delicious session.

Damn I can with him. He just got home from work, so I would say I’ma try that hot session again. Oh yes daddy...