Maybe military spouses could help me out.

Hi ladies. I could really use some advice. I’ve been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half. Living together since may. Anyway today he got a request to deploy to Virginia for anywhere up to three weeks for hurricane relief. He’s a paramedic, he asked how I’d feel about it and I said it’s up to him what he wants to do. It’s good money and I know how much he likes helping. My question is about ways to handle this. I’ve lived with my parents before this, we have two dogs. I work nights so I’ll have to drop them off before work each night at my parents and his dads since the big dog can’t go to my parents because of issues with my parents cats. I know that contact may be hard depending on how many hours they have him work and power outages, I know it’s nothing near the same as military spouses deal with but I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on dealing with being by myself(first time since moving that i would be home alone at night) and how to do things to make sure he feels content and knows that I know he’s working really hard and am always here to support him He could be leaving as early as tomorrow morning.