Pregnant just 2 months after dating!!

So I've have about 4 previous miscarriages in my past relationship that just ended in Feb. He got physically abusive, I got him arrested...moved on. End of June I met an amazing guy online and just found out I'm pregnant! ( made sure we both had std testing and we are exclusive) I was taking the pill back to back and started spotting so came off to get a period and start my next pack, well there was a delayed "period" but it was just brown spotting, I took a test and its positive. Went to the ER, they did repeat hcg betas cos they weren't sure if I'm losing another pregnancy or not. Well my numbers have doubled beautifully and I'm praying this sticks ( taking progesterone suppositories, baby aspirin and lovenox shots daily now) ..now I know he's everything I've wanted and we've both already discussed wanting more kids in a family setting, (he made it very clear that he believes in a 2 parent household- he has 3 grown kids, I have a 6 year old from a previous marriage) so that is covered. And he's ready to do this together and come to first appointment etc. Now I'm anxious, about everything, I dont know if i need to tell him about all the previous miscarriages, don't want to scare him (he most likely will get to know if he comes to the obgyn with me) and I'm worried I will never know if we r doing this just cause there is a baby or if this is what we both really want. Anyone had experience with something like this? And any advice will be appreciated.