Am I right to be upset?

k

My husband and I have been on holiday to visit my mom for 2 weeks. Here’s why my blood is actually boiling with my husband:

1. He said he would look after our toddler on the flight. Our total travel time was about 15 hours including layovers. What did my husband do? Sleep and watch 3 movies. What did I do? Look after our son, rock him to sleep in my lap for 2 hours, etc. I’m 8 weeks pregnant and the constant nausea is already a pain in the ass, so looking after our really active 1.5 year old and constantly holding him makes me feel 100 times more sick, which my husband was aware of.

2. We’ve been at my moms house for 4 days and my husband literally sits on the couch all day on his phone. I have to drag him out of the house to do things with us and then he’s in a bad mood and I wish he’d never even come with us. Our son is trying to play with him and he’s just glued to his phone. It’s to the point IM annoyed at myself for telling him to put his phone down every 10 minutes.

3. Maybe it’s the jet lag, but the past 2 days my husband has slept 14 hours. Goes to sleep hours before I put my son to sleep, and wakes up about an hour after us. I want to blame it on the jet lag but hes like that at home too, always falls asleep really early so I’m pissed off because we never get “us” time to watch something or whatever because he’s always asleep! Not to mention that means I’m in charge of making dinner for our son, bathing him, putting him down for bedtime, waking up with him during the night. I’m exhausted!! And I tell my husband I am and he always says he’ll look after our son but then he just puts him in front of the tv while he goes on his phone so then I have to go and turn the tv off and then that starts a fight. Our son watches enough tv in the afternoon and before bed as it is, well over an hour so I don’t think he needs more tv. Especially when he just wants attention from my husband and he doesn’t give it.

4. The last straw tonight. I put our son to bed at 7:45pm. Husband was still awake (for once!) so we agreed we’d take showers and then watch Netflix. I told husband to shower while I put our son to bed. I stayed in our bedroom for nearly an hour and husband had still not returned. I go to investigate and he’s downstairs watching a movie. My blood was boiling!! “Have you taken a shower? I thought we were going to watch something?” He practically ignored me and never took his eyes off the tv. I told him our son is in our bed and that he needs to watch hi so he doesn’t roll off. (He sleeps in his own bed at home but my mom doesn’t have a spare bed). He said okay he’ll “go up there now”. I went to take a shower and husband was still downstairs watching a movie. I kept nagging to take a fucking shower before he falls asleep (it’s been almost 4 days since he’s showered, gross). And said thanks for ruining the night because I’ve been sitting up in the bedroom for an hour thinking he was in the shower when he was really just doing his own thing. I told him he never wants to do anything with me and he just huffed and went to shower.

Am I right to be mad?