Need Advice

Alexis

So a little back story, I was in a 3 year relationship with a guy that I came to find out cheated on me all the time.

Great, so fast forward a year I meet a really nice guy who wants to take a chance with me, and so do I with him regardless of our past.

We’ve been dating now for almost 4 years! We had a rough patch a few months back, broke up for a couple weeks because he got “bored” or whatever. now we’re back together. Well one of my insecurities is other women, now I do communicate this to him and he knows how I feel, I am reasonable as to like if you see a girl fine fair but please don’t check them out multiple times in front of me or go out of your way makes me uncomfortable and can send mixed singles. Well a few weeks back I found him searching up his exes which yes bothered he said he was bored and thought we were going to break up, then I told him that he’s on a 30 day “probation” type of thing to regain that trust and tonight we’re grocery shopping and he legit goes out of his way to check some girl out... I’m not sure what to do here. Seems so silly to break up over him checking other females out but I’ve told him how it makes me feel and like he just doesn’t get it...

So I need advice.

Please no harsh judgment here I’m being open and honest with insecurities! Thank you.