I wish people understood

I wish people would understand that maybe I am not successful at the moment in my career or even have a career is because I am trying to find myself and trying to find a healthy mental state of happiness that doesn’t involve lashing out at the people I love, self doubt and over eating when I get over whelmed. I wish they understood I didn’t need lectures of “how I need to be doing something with my life that I can’t just be sitting around” trust me I get it and I am trying. I wish they saw that even simple tasks of leaving the house just to go to the post office is hard but they don’t. I just get the lectures the eye rolls the attitude of how I am not doing the best I can. I am trying, I wish people would understand without me having to explain myself it’s hard enough as it is battling my self and I don’t want to have to battle with my family and friends to. It’s hard to even leave the house to see family when now I have to prepare a speech of how I am planning this and that. So next time your talking to someone about there future just talk don’t lecture you don’t know what they are going through...