Bad feelings

Y’all I feel like I’m going crazy. I’m so beyond over being pregnant. I feel like it’s not going to end. I’m not even excited anymore. I look at the baby room and car seat at the door with our hospital bags and just roll my eyes. I hate that I’m having such negative feelings. I’m getting depressed big time. I can’t do this anymore 😢 I was so excited about having baby and prepared for labor but time just keeps moving and nothing is happening with my body. I’m 39 weeks and I see some of you ladies who are way past ur due date and I feel so incredibly terrible for you. There’s no way I could do it. For my mental health. I know it’s so selfish of me but I’m having serious negative thoughts. And I know that’s not good for me, baby, my other child, and husband. I pray and pray and pray I get through this and baby comes soon. I hope when I look at her I feel it was all worth it. I feel like such a terrible person I have been crying uncontrollably all day. I don’t want to tell my husband these things because he will worry but I need to let it out. I’m done ranting thanks for whoever reads this. I won’t reply because I want to be anonymous because I’m so ashamed of myself