Asked for Space

I asked my boyfriend for some space to think about our relationship. We’ve been fighting a lot and he had been silent with me for about 3 weeks. He came back with let’s start over, fresh start, but I had already broken up with him for 2 weeks and was already moving on with my life. I had blocked him on everything so he was emailing my job! Lol. Thing is, I’m REALLY HORNY. And I want to reach out for sex but then how is that going to help me think? This man turns me on just by breathing but we’ve fought so much that I don’t know if I even want to entertain the idea of going back together. I’m so confused! And horny, lol.

For clarity: He needed space so for 3 weeks he only texted here and would not answer my calls. On the 3 weeks mark I saw something that led me to think he was cheating so I broke up with him. 2 weeks after me breaking up with him he sent me an emailing explaining what I saw was incorrect and asking me to work it out with him. To give us a fresh start. I told him I needed to think about it because my focus for the last 2 weeks had been on moving on and never speaking with him again. He said he would grant me that time to think. Thing is, I haven’t had sex with him in over a month! And I do love him and miss him. I’m just not sure if I can handle the relationship dynamics as they have been. I’m currently reading a book called “Too bad to leave too good to stay” to help me sort that out. I’m also getting some therapy (therapist recommended book.) and to clarify some more, I’m not stringing him along. I do love him and want to be with him but there is so much baggage and there’s been so much drama that I don’t know if I can handle it anymore. I am thinking things through to see if the good outweigh he bad and if I have some distance from it maybe I can have more clarity.