Advice??

hi guys! i need some advice... so i’ve been dating my girlfriend since the beginning of July and every now and then somehow we get on the topic about sex... we’ve only been dating for a couple months and we don’t get to see each other everyday, probably once or twice a month (because we live like 3 hours from each other and i’m the only one in the relationship who can drive), and if it isn’t already obvious, we haven’t done anything sexual yet... but like i said every now and again we somehow get on the topic of sex and sometimes when we text it does get a little bit... intimate... i’ve had sex before with other girls but it’s only happened while i was drunk and having a good time. she, on the other hand, has never done anything with anyone before and she has expressed to me more than once how she wants me to be her first... this really worries me because when i’ve had sex before it was usually the other girls doing everything to me, not me to them. And in the middle of next month we’re going to a concert together, just the two of us, about 6 hours from her house and i’m like really worried something sexual will initiate while we’re there because we’ll be alone and i’ll freeze up and not know what to do since i’ve never done any of the work, or anything sober. and it doesn’t really help that she’s never had sex before either so i don’t even know if she knows entirely what to do either... any tips???