PROUD OF MYSELF (long)

I would always come on here looking for advice because I want to work with my boyfriend so bad but how could I do that when he was physically and verbally abusive? I couldn’t. He was also a compulsive liar and snuck around with a couple girls. I choose to not listen. He had to go to training for a week and in that time, I blocked him and literally haven’t miss him, haven’t talked to him or thought about it, I wasn’t even worried about what he was doing. He came back and texted me on 12 different numbers begging a pleading to see me, apologizing and saying he changed. I didn’t even reply, then he said he was with another girl and I didn’t reply but I was so happy I DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM BEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE! It always bothered me but I would never act out on it. He has called me 108 times in total with fake/no caller id numbers. And sent me pictures of my house but I haven’t answered or went to see him. After years of being hit, told to kill myself, not being able to see my best friends (girls), not being able to go to class if I had a project with a guy, having to walk with my head down so I didn’t see guys, and not being able to watch anything but cartoons because I wasn’t able to see real guys. (Those are only the start of what other rules I had). IM FREE! Never again. I finally get to catch back up on Vampire Diaries! Thank you ladies for the previous support, I finally did it 😭❤️

This is what he’s been doing for two days! Including the picture of the side of my house.