Is he annoying or am I overreacting?

Husband has been great most of the day, but this afternoon he has been really irking my nerves. It all started when he asked if he could have a drink this afternoon (husband has a drinking problem and I typically dont let him drink on sundays because it's a work night and he just gets ugly and annoying when he drinks). He starts the afternoon by doing anything he can to annoy me, poking me, kicking me with his feet while I'm sitting at the other end of the couch, chewing like a God damn cow- whatever. I can get past that. Then it's time for his football game to come on and ge cant find a link online, so I found one for him. Then he mentions how he will need my help in the morning to load up the generator he brought home from work for the storm (that we didnt use). The generator is over 250 lbs and he gets up for work 2+, hours before I do. I told him I dont even know how I would be of any help loading a 250lb generator into his truck..... I'm only 10 weeks pregnant but I dont even think I could lift it if I wasnt. He then proceeds to tell me I'm a bitch that only cares about myself and he wishes I would just go to bed already. I definitely had some choice words in return and basically told him to go have another drink since that's what he does best. I'm laying out on the couch bc I'd rather be out here alone than laying next to him. Is he being annoying or am I overreacting?

UPDATE: he come out of the bedroom after I've set up on the couch (once he realizes I wont I'm not coming to lay in bed so he can annoy me there) and starts arguing with me about how I should go lay in the room so he can lay on the couch, when i tell him no 20 times he continues to argue with me and then goes and sets up on the other couch while watching his football game.