Freaking out!

Chevy

Hi mamas, I'm just wondering if anybody else found themselves freaking out about going to work and leaving baby. And I dont mean just regular old freaking out, I mean sitting in my glider, bawling my eyes out over a plate of cereal, and listening to every depressing song there is freaking out. My mom will be watching her for the next two months as I HAVE to go to work due to a hike in our rent and other expenses. I feel comfortable that my mom will be with her, but for some reason I am incredibly sad and find myself constantly crying at the thought of leaving her (she's only a month old). I went to church today, and I simply thought of her and tears started streaming down my face, my poor pastor thought I was losing it as I wouldn't tell him what was wrong for fear of crying even more. Is this normal??? Also I have just been unable to show or give my hubby any type of affection due to this, it feels like I cant stand him half the time. This is weird to me because I wasn't like this with my first daughter.