Is he being polite or is he interested in me?

Whitney

So, I have a crush on a bouncer of a club I attend often. We always greet one another with a hug. Then, one particular night we talked the whole night. He literally open up about his life story. He went in deep with his life story. He asked me a few questions. He didn’t ask for my number and neither did I asked. He does make me blush. What attracts me is his presence. I feel I can talk to him about anything. I told him I can talk to him all night. He say the same as well. I soon ended the conversation. We hugged goodbye. I went to say bye to the other bouncer I knew. Then, I ran into him again and hugged him saying I enjoyed our conversation. Then I left. This month, I visited twice to see him. I known him for four months.

I’m twenty seven years old, single and have the v-card. He’s thirty three years old, divorce and has a daughter(fully custody of her).

He was very observant of me when women talked to him and when I talked to other men.

Polite or interested?

There were times he approach me. He say hey beautiful. I sometimes catch him glancing or staring at me.