Just had THE best sex ever!

Kate

So, my guy and I had both had really rough days. He was sitting on the couch watching tv so I decided to sit on his lap and put my head on his shoulder. He’s stroking my hair and being super sweet. I kiss his collarbone and slide my hand up his neck and into his hair. I feel him get so hard and I know I’ve got him like putty in my hands. I feel his arm wrap around the small of my back and another supporting my neck and head. I feel him pull me in closer. I start grinding on him and his head falls back into the couch. He moans so sweetly I can feel myself getting wet. He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head backwards. He leans in and kisses my neck gently and I can hear him inhale sharply too. He stands up still holding me and walks back to the other living room. He sets me down and pushes me into a wall. I can feel his hands pulling my shirt off. My panties are soaked at this point. He lets me slide his shirt off and let’s me kiss him passionately. He unbuckles his belt and drops his pants. I can feel his hard cock pressing into my stomach as we kiss. He sits on the floor leaned back up against a rolled up rug. (Redecorating the house) he instructs me to sit on his dick so I gently slide myself down. We both let out a moan because Shit felt so good. He pulls me in like how we were on the couch and whispers in my ear “it feels so good to just be inside you.” I can feel him throbbing inside me. I tighten up and he moans so loud. I start bouncing up and down and he’s obviously in heaven by now. He’s usually really quiet during sex so to hear him moan like that was enough to send me over the edge. He rolls me over on the floor and goes to town. He’s hitting all the right spots. He’s got me ready to cum any second he wants. My legs are wrapped around him as he fucks me harder and harder. I climax so hard my entire body is trembling. He pulls out and cums all over my chest and stomach. He leans down over me and whispers “I love you” before kissing my forehead and getting up to grab a towel. So there I lay, on the floor of our living room, covered in cum, smiling like an idiot, and having the best night of my life. He cleans me up and helps me get dressed. (I’m still in sex coma) he then carries me up to bed and tucks me into bed. He turns everything off downstairs then crawls into bed with me. He puts his head on my chest and falls asleep. I’ve never loved someone so much. I slept so damn good.

This shit was too good not to share about. Thanks to everyone for being so sex positive.