Super depressed rn

Had my baby boy 8/8/18. Had health insurance so I wasn’t worried about the price.

I did not receive any kind of money for being in maternity leave. My bosses don’t offer it and they fucked me over and it’s a long story.. so I’ve been out of work since July 25th and haven’t received a dime since then.

Anyways

Got the hospital bill for myself. Well one of them. See a week before I had my baby boy I was sent to the hospital to be induced. There I spent 2 days just for the induction to fail. I received that hospital bill today. It was almost $6,000. Now I’m awaiting the hospital bill from the time I was in the hospital having my baby boy. Needless to say, my insurance only covered less than $2,000 (which I don’t even think they covered that).

I’m already having anxiety about leaving my baby to return to work. But this has sent me over the edge and I am so depressed about it I don’t know what to do.

Going to be in massive debt for the rest of my life and I’m only 22! Don’t think I’ll be having any more babies after this seeing that I probably couldn’t afford it if I wanted to. First baby and probably last 😭 and I wanted 2 or 3 kids lol. Sigh 😔