Two months later UPDATE 11/29!!!😭🙌🏼😍💗🤰🏼 Vacation or baby for his birthday?🧚🏼‍♀️💗

Carolina • Baby girl due August 2019💗🌈👶🏼 Mama to Millie Valentina 7/13😭🤍

Original post; SEPTEMBER 10th:

I want this to work so SO badly 😭🤞🏼🤞🏼 ...because in 9 days my boyfriend turns 28, and I’m putting together a photo album from the moment we met until now, and was planning on putting vacation tickets on the last page, but imagine putting a positive pregnancy test as well😭😍 it would be the perfect surprise after a year of trying (12th cycle actively trying)!!❤️❤️❤️

✨✨🧚🏼‍♀️✨👶🏼✨🧚🏼‍♀️✨👶🏼✨🧚🏼‍♀️✨✨

😂👆🏼He had no clue why we were doing this!

🙈👆🏼Strongest positive ovulation test I’ve ever had, so I’m getting my hopes up just a tad this cycle..

❗️UPDATE❗️ SEPTEMBER 18th:

So it was my boyfriends birthday today and I am 8 DPO with a BFN even though my boobs have been soooo darn sore💔 (but super early I know). So instead I surprised him with tickets to a private tour at Malibu Wine Safari - it was just us on the safari truck and getting to feed all the animals by ourselves!!!😍🦓🐪🦒🐃🦁 Here’s a cute snap of us with the Bachelor mansion in the background (red building to the right of my shoulder/arm!)

Happy 28th Birthday my love ❤️

❗️UPDATE❗️ SEPTEMBER 19th:

Last night he left for a business trip and wont be back until Saturday and this morning at 9 DPO THIS HAPPENED!!!!😱😭

I’m NOT getting my hopes up but it’s been EXACTLY 12 months of trying! It’s so faint I’m so cautious, but can anyone else see it??? 😭😭😭😱😍🤰🏼!??? First line I’ve seen in so long!!!

Now it’s night time and I went to buy some more tests😬🙈 I’m biting my tongue so hard not telling my boyfriend, I want to surprise him in person. And then he sends me this:

😭😍❤️ He wants a baby so bad. Please please stick with us baby/faint line. Please let this be reality. I filmed my bawling reaction to seeing the faint line, can only imagine seeing a “positive” digital test😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

❗️UPDATE❗️ SEPTEMBER 20th:

Before even taking the test I got blood when I wiped and freaked out 😰 But I still went ahead and took the test, and...

ANOTHER FAINT LINE BUT SLIGHTLY LESS FAINT😭😱💗

But impatient as I am I decided to take the digital. I also decided to show the camera before myself, and this is the chain of events that happened next...

(Oops fell on my knees👆🏼)

AND WE OFFICIALLY KNOW WHO IS THE UGLIEST CRIER IN THE WORLD. It’s like a BAAAD kim k cry face. Like, these emojis are me: 😫😩

BUT THERE IS A BABY IN ME. Maybe? I still can’t believe it. I feel so blessed and lucky after one whole year of trying😭🙌🏼❤️❤️❤️ Please please stick little embryo.🙌🏼🤰🏼❤️

And for all of you out there that have cried in agony for a baby and felt something is wrong with you based on the statistics that “mOsT CoUpLeS cONciEve wiThiN SiX mONtHs” please know that we are all different and will do it in our own time and those stats are just mean and stressful. I have, and will continue to pray for all of us that our baby wishes and dreams come true.❤️🙌🏼💗

And lastly I just wanted to show the things I’ve gotten for my boyfriend. He is from Mexico hence the taco and taquito shirt😫😍❤️

... and the “No hablo” paci (he’s going to die😫😂)

Again thank you all so much for the time you took to write something sweet❤️ I will update again once I’ve told my boyfriend this weekend😭😱😍❤️❤️❤️

❗️UPDATE SEPT 21st❗️

Just wanted to give a quick update that my boyfriend is BACK A DAY EARLY AND MY PHOTO ALBUM + SURPRISE IS NOT DONE!!!!! He’s here in 45 minutes and I’m afraid I’ll yell it out once I see him come down the driveway...

❗️UPDATE 9/24❗️

Hi everyone, sorry for leaving you in the dark for a couple of days... the reason I haven’t updated is this

I told my boyfriend on Saturday the 22nd (I’ll get to that in a little bit), but that same day I noticed the lines hadn’t gotten darker. I started getting this really sad gut feeling that I would have another chemical, and just couldn’t get around to give you guys a happy update. I decided to give it a couple of days. As you can see the lines haven’t gotten darker, they’ve almost gotten lighter. And this morning I got a negative digital. And I’m officially 14 DPO today. So I’m expecting I’ll start bleeding soon. 💔💔💔 I appreciate all your love and comments about the pregnancy and I’m so crushed to have to make this update.

Back to telling my boyfriend. So on Friday night we went out for dinner and he was talking about going to Sweden for Christmas, and I was dying to not tell him. Like it was killing me!!! The next morning I was leaving for work from 10am-6pm and I just couldn’t hold it in that whole day so I grabbed the box with all his gifts and put the positive test and positive digital in there to give it to him 30 min before I was leaving. I told him I would film and he got this weird suspicious look on his face. But he could have never guessed what was about to happen! Now let me tell you I have seen this man cry once in our relationship, when his dog died. I almost wanted to make an update on here before telling him, just to let you guys know he wouldn’t be one of the men crying and jumping and all that. Well he opens the box and the first thing he sees is the hat. He reads “worlds best farter,” and I see him laugh but then catch himself “i mean father” and then he looks up at me saying “you’re pregnant????” I told him to look in the box and he saw the test. He was LITERALLY speechless and frozen for a few seconds. Then he just put the box to the side and got up to hug me and started sobbing so I stopped filming to make it feel like a more intimate moment. Then I showed him the video of me finding out (from the pictures I’ve shared in here) and I kid you not he was bawling!!! It was the cutest thing ever!! I checked in on him during the day

And here I said “well im stressing because the lines aren’t getting darker” so now I’m brought back to reality that I might have to crush his excitement 😭😭💔 All weekend he has been holding his hand on my belly and been talking about what we need to eat for the baby’s sake. Last night we fell asleep reading lists of girls names.💗 This morning he had to leave for work (he goes away monday-thursday every week) and he always wakes me up with his hand on my face saying “bye baby” before leaving.. and he did the same today, but after he said bye to me he also put his hand on my belly and said “bye baby” to the baby too. And now that I’m writing this it’s making me cry because it was probably his actual goodbye to the baby 💔💔💔💔

Anyways, I’m sorry for the delayed update guys, I’ll try to update soon again but if I don’t for a few days it’s probably bad news. Love and baby dust to you all 💗

UPDATE

Urine test in urgent care came back negative. They are doing blood work and she wants me to go to the ER because she’s concerned it could be ectopic. I’m just crying my eyes out. I feel so stupid.

UPDATE: hCG was 7. Having repeat bloods on Wednesday.

❗️UPDATE 9/27❗️

Numbers were below 2 yesterday. I’ve started bleeding and cramping bad. My boyfriend is so crushed too & I cried putting away the daddy-baby gifts I gave him.💔 Hopefully one day soon I can bring them back out. I set up a fertility doctor appt on Nov 29. She jokingly said “I’m sorry, 2 months sucks to wait, but you know that means you’ll show up here pregnant.” I laughed and said “I better.” Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for lifting me up through this.💔👼🏼😭💗🌈

❗️UPDATE 11/29❗️

TODAY IS MY FERTILITY APPOINTMENT AND... the lady was right - she predicted I’d show up there pregnant!!!😭😭