Am i wrong? Mother issues.. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sh`Mira • Mother of two 🤞🏽 Mother of two angel babies. 👼🏾👼🏾

Long story short. My mom has always tried to control my life and when i got old enough i would always tell her off. Like my brother is 10 years older than me and kinda runs to her for everything and i don’t. I like to think I’m pretty independent. Anyways i moved out about a year ago and it kinda gotten worst. I live alone with my four year old and she still tries to micro manage my life. I pay all my bills and stuff on time, my job is paying nicely, and my pay is getting ready to go up. She doesn’t know that I’m pregnant i had this whole big announcement that i wanted to do for her and my family.. Now i don’t.. Last week we got into a big fight literally over nothing.. You see I’m leaving to go to Jersey for like 20 days for job training which leave my daughter’s dad to take care of her. He’s a awesome dad so i wasn’t worried, but she asked to help and i said sure. So she asks me what days will i have her and all i told her was to go ask her dad since i won’t be here and i don’t know what he got planned for her. She caught an attitude and said “That’s fine i won’t do anything then goodbye.” So i laughed and said whatever. I don’t feed into her bs no more. So a day or so later she hits me with “why are you always so mean to me all the time all I’m tryna do is help.” And i said back to her “ no one is being mean i won’t be here to decide what he’s doing with her so you have to ask him. You always get mad when people don’t let you have control and the first thing you do is say goodbye and hang up on them..” I’ve had enough this all started because i asked her to stop tryna micro mange what i do with my child. Stop checking behind me it’s making me feel like I’m failing as a parent. I’m like let me mess up once cause if i don’t I’ll never learn. She never lets me talk or explain anything she just hangs up. So i told her we don’t have to have a relationship right now and i haven’t spoken to her. She has me on social media and constantly screenshots my daughter’s pictures from Snapchat and constantly comments on my IG how much she misses her.. Doesn’t make any attempts to get her tho. I’m thinking about blocking her completely idk. Sorry if this is long i needed to vent.