Braxton Hicks constantly

Toni

Is it normal or ok to continuously having Braxton hick. It says they aren’t supposed to be painful and they have been. Not like excruciating but they deff hurt a little. I been getting like multiple an hour. And does stress bring them on? I am going thru a custody battle with my ex husband and ever since the court date they have gotten more intense. Like that day they hurt a lot but I was nervous and anxious and ever since then they have been more frequent and more intense. I didn’t get them with my daughter I never even had one contraption with her so I really don’t even know the difference. I got induced with her and by the time I went to the hospital I was passed 4cms and they gave me the epidural. So I don’t know what a contraction even feels like. And people keep telling like like oh u will know but I guess I am just worried I won’t know when to go to the hospital or know if something is wrong. Honestly I’ve been kinda a nervous reck with this pregnancy everything scares me. So yea sorry about the ramble lol if anyone has any answers or is going thru something similar I’d appreciate your inputs