My Note from God

Stephanie

Slight TMI: Today I started spotting. I went to the gym to work out my disappointment, and talked with my spouse and my prayer partner about how I didn't feel like God made me to carry children. (I have PCOS.)

I went home and picked up the book "Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible" off my shelf. It talks about Sarai, Rebekah, and Rachel. As a woman struggling to conceive I can identify with them. Between two pages I found a piece of paper with song lyrics written in Spanish which must be from a friend of mine when I was on mission in the Dominican Republic eight years ago. The song lyrics are all about how God is present even though we can't see or feel Him. youtu.be/uUYVXRwOK_w

I then read the book. The two pages that the note was in between held a direct message from God to me. (See pictures.)

I'm astounded that God would orchestrate something eight years ago to speak directly to me today.

I hope this may also encourage you to know that God is with you and that He cares about your story as well.