I don’t know where else to post this...

Hannah • Momma of 2 💗💙

I’m currently 10 weeks 4 days now I guess. And I’m 99% sure my husband is cheating on me 😭 I’ve tried talking to him about it. But I always get some bs excuse or he tries to turn it around on me or make me feel bad. I just don’t know what to do anymore 😔 he’s a super heavy sleeper and forgot to plug his phone in. So I did for him. And he got a notification to update one of his apps. So I updated them all. Then wandered to his secret photo vault calculator to admire nudes from when I was a size 6 (been super depressed about my size lately) and come to find out he’s changed the password. So I go back into his App Store and see he’s deleted a video chat app that I never even knew he had. And he downloaded it like 2 months ago. Oddly enough, that’s when he started “giving people rides home from work” and “staying late to talk to hr” I feel completely alone. And every time I tell him what wrong he just says “why would you think that?” Or he gets angry. And brings up how I was talking to him at the end of my relationship just before him. Like somehow that’s totally my fault. Even though back then I’d told him to leave me alone. I’m just so sad... I don’t think he wants to be with me anymore. I don’t feel like it’s the same man sleeping next to me as last year 😭💔 I’m completely lost...