Sick, but not pregnancy related...

Brandi

So my daughter had a cold about 2 weeks ago. I had the sniffles for a day or so and slept with the humidifier. I thought I was better and have felt fine. I’ve had a cough, but it only usually happened when I have heartburn...fast forward to the last couple days and my chest is hurting (not like heart pains, but cough/cold chest pain) and I’ve already thrown up twice this morning (it’s only 6 am on a Saturday here). My vomit (at least the 2nd time, the first time I never turned on the light) was mucus. I blew my nose after and it was bloody (once again, could be normal pregnancy related or sinuses). My chest is starting to bother me more, but my question is, should I tough it out until Wednesday and go to my OB at my scheduled appointment and mention it there...even though it’s not pregnancy related or pay $40 copay to go to urgent care for them to tell me that I’m pregnant and they won’t do anything. I’m just worried it may turn into pneumonia even though I haven’t had a fever or anything.