Do we have a ghost?

Vo

Back story... we have lived in our house for 2 years. Built in 1940 and the land was the first settlement site in the 1800’s. There was a small conflict here, there is a historical marker near the road.

Since we moved in our kids are slightly creeped out being the the front part of our house. My son who is 3 has never actually slept in his room, he and his sister sleep together. He’s 3 she’s 7. My daughter always is complaining of hearing knocks in the walls and shuffling sounds in her room. Two nights ago my husband called and said our son was in our room and ran out to tell him he heard a lady talking. He said she kept saying the word “walk”. Then last night he turned his head like he heard something and said did you hear the lady? She screamed. Also two nights ago my husband and I heard several loud thuds in the middle of the night with no explanation. So do we ignore this and chalk it up to coincidence? Or do we have someone come and sage our house? We don’t watch scary stuff and our kids don’t either so it’s odd that they are saying these things.