Factory - Now. Future ... ?

Salena 🌞 • 31 - Dinkwad - Atheist - Veg*n - Pansexual

TLDR: work in factory now only plan to stay till June if that. Dropped out of college. Have worked as a cashier and kennel attendant in past. Like animals, environmentalism, human equality, atheism. Live in a small town with limited job options. Considering veterinary receptionist, baking, or better factory but still thinking of and looking for ideas?

-------------------------------------------------------

Currently working in a factory. A really stinky dirty hot (cold in the winter) factory. It is a recycling/plastics factory. The plastic bales get sorted then they clean it melt it and turn it back into flakes/pellets/strapping etc. I'm a sorter so for 12 hours a night 3-4 days a week i stand and sort through dirty bottles! I started this job July 25th. Haha it isn't to bad especially for the pay either way I've decided I'm only keeping this job until like the beginning of next June at the longest because I don't want to work through the summer heat again. Maybe sooner if I have enough money saved up/better job comes a long/the cold happens to be worse than the heat etc. Anyways...

I'm 26 years old and really don't know what I want to do with for the rest of my life or make money as a day to day living. In high school I went to vocational school for "Interactive Media Technology" (graphic design mostly). I started going to college for "Visual Communications Technology" (graphic design mostly but leaning into the print media side of things). In college I considered changing majors was considering something a long the lines of environmental science. I ended up dropping out of college after like a year and a half. Don't plan on going back to school I'm not good especially at unrelated classes like maths and foreign languages.

My job history is as follows. Worked at a massive greenhouse for not even a full day before they let me go because it was too physically demanding. Worked as a cam girl for like 3 nights before my boyfriend had a problem with it so I stopped.

Worked as a Wal-Mart cashier for over 2 and half years until I moved away. Where I worked as a kennel attendant at a Humane Society for over 2 years. During my time at the Humane Society since I needed more money I picked up 2nd job as a cashier at Kroger. I was only there for just over 2 months I think it was when a better job opportunity came up. I became a bather at a local dog grooming place where I hoped to grow and learn dog grooming. That didn't work out though my quality of work and time management couldn't sync up so I left that job after 2 months I think as well. I was still just working at the Humane Society. Now that I was 26 I needed a job with more money and benefits since I lost my dads insurance etc. So finally left my job at the HS to work at this factory job!

I live in a rather small town where job opportunitys are limited in type (factory/retail/food etc) even with driving to the slightly bigger towns over a half hour away. I didn't mind graphic design but I'm not really passionate about it and it's been years since I've done anything. I'm passionate about animals, the environment, human equality, atheism etc. I'm a quiet person who actually doesn't really like customer service related jobs. My bf and I already own a house and dogs and don't plan on having kids. I just don't know what I want to be doing after I leave the factory. Posting this as kind of way to arrange my own thoughts on this subject but maybe some one else has ideas? The main 2 ideas I keep thinking about currently is like receptionist at a veterinary office or working in baking like at a donut shop or in the bakery department of a local store oh also considered just going to a better factory at least for a bit etc.