Kyra’s request: Alex and Jacy part 2

Jacy took Alex’s underwear off slowly. Once she got it off she told Alex to lay on her side. Then Jacy put herself into position and locked her legs with Alex’s. She started to scissor Alex. They thrusted into each other as Alex moaned Jacy asked “Are you enjoying this?” Alex said “DONT STOP MAKE ME SQUIRT” Jacy took that command seriously and thrusted into Alex as hard as she could and continued till Alex cummed. But she wasn’t gonna stop with Alex just there. She got up while Alex was still recovering and took three of her fingers and shoved them into Alex. Alex gasped, she was taking off guard and immediately started moaning again. Jacy took her mouth and sucked on Alex’s clit while still fucking her with three fingers. Alex said “JACY DONT STOP” Jacy kept going and Alex cummed, but Jacy listened to Alex and kept going. She wanted to make Alex squirt and scream. She wanted Alex to beg her to stop. She kept going but rougher than before. She bite Alex’s clit and added another finger to her puppy. Jacy now has four fingers in Alex. Alex moaned louder and was now having back to back orgasms. Alex’s back was so arched it looked like a U. Jacy kept going and eventually Alex started squinting but she didn’t stop. She waited till Alex begged. Alex started screaming and bucking. But that didn’t stop Jacy. Alex had her hands gripped to the sheets, writhing in pleasure. She moaned with Jacy’s pace. And finally begged Jacy to stop she said “JACY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE PLEASE STOP” Jacy stopped and looked at Alex. Alex was so tired but she wanted her revenge. She took Jacy’s arms and tied them to the bed and tied her legs also. She was going to do to Jacy what she did to her. Jacy said “Don’t stop till I black out” Alex said “Are you sure” Jacy said “Make me feel so good. I wanna be pushed far” Alex said “ok don’t say I didn’t ask” something came over Alex and was no longer the sweet kind one. She became kinky. She wasted no time and stuck 3 of her fingers into Jacy. And immediately started fucking her with no limits. Jay immediately came and was already arching her back. Alex hadn’t even licked her clit yet. Alex them took Jacy’s puppy into her mouth sucking away at all of Jacy’s flesh. Jacy was already squirting and Alex added another finger to Jacy. Jacy started bucking just like Alex did trying to get out of her ties. She started to say “Alex don’t stop whatever I say don’t stop” Alex said “ok Jacy” Jacy started to scream loud and was cumming back to back she was squirting all over the place. Alex kept going but at a faster pace. Jacy then stopped screaming and passed out. Alex was so happy she has did what Jacy wanted. She waited till Jacy woke up. When Jacy did wake up she said “Did I blackout?” Alex said “Yeah you did! Did I do a good job?” Jacy said “A good job you did amazing I wish we could go again but I’m so tired” Alex said me to. Jacy pulled Alex close and the feel asleep in each other’s arms

...the end