Colds

If people would just practice basic hygiene and oh, I don't know, maybe stay their asses at home when they're sick, colds wouldn't spread to literally everyone. My child is not in school yet and here I am with a fucking cold out of nowhere. Nasty people with their germs. I can lysol countertops, but when you cough in my face, I can't lysol my insides. Fucking people!

Edit: Perhaps I should have said if you're nasty and can't wash your hands or are too good to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze then you should stay home. I know people can't afford to just stay home, the point is you don't have to be disgusting about it. No, I don't think it's too much to ask that people keep clean and not cough in people's faces, because yes, that happened to me and that's disgusting. And furthermore, it's not just my immune system and no you can't just get sick at anytime fir no reason, shit spreads by contact or in the air, hence handwashing and covering your mouth helps to contain it. That's basic biology right there.